I feel that many adults (me included) are suffering from some form of depression or childhood trauma, which results in some undesirable things that we do.Now, now don’t get me wrong. It’s nothing serious although in some cases the cases are really serious. It’s day to day “normal” thing. Like “Don’t speak, a child is supposed to be seen not heard”, and the child learns to shut up and fears to speak or express feelings to anyone, which resulted in the basis of dysfunctional future relationships because I truly believe in the importance of sharing and speaking and expressing our feelings and creating a safer space for everyone in the relationship to reciprocate the sharing. So when I encounter such adults in life, I see myself in them. I learned not to take the “abuse” or hurtful remarks or action against me as “personal” by taking this approach to see an aspect of myself in them. Internalising it to not take It personally, if that makes sense.
- How do you eat the elephant? One bite at a time.
- How to you tackle a HUGE task? One small item on the checklist at a time.
- How do you finish writing a book? One word at a time.
- How do you complete the journey to success? One baby step at a time.
- I don't think we can ever complete the journey to success anyway. There is always room for improvement and the human species thrive and survive over the millennia by innovating and always pushing the limits and boundary.
- We are all still growing.
- We can choose to be happy or to be unhappy. May our journey in growth and fulfillment be filled with joyful steps!!!
- Happy October everyone! My fav month of the year just because it is my birth month lol.
- This year has been phenomenal for me and just when I thought it could not get better, here I am on 30th October typing this entry in excitement of a new opportunity and many new business ventures and so many new possibilities in the next coming weeks!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
- People matters. Relationship capital at its finest, yes I truly believe in building relationship capital. Be nice and be yourself - it will come around. How has your 10 months been so far? A baby should be born full term by now, that is how significant the year has been if you are to measure it to the length!
- Oct 31, 2017 - My first trip to the Philippines. Not for tourism but for business. Feeling glad, feeling excited, feeling thankful.
- So many firsts this year. I have been blessed and I am grateful and appreciate everyone who lend a hand to make this sure a truly wonderful year.
Instead let me bring your attention to my own experience where it doesn't matter which country or which flag you fly, ultimately everyone is the same. Some beg to differ saying we don't operate the same way we have different cultures we speak different languages. Yes you are right. And when you choose to see that humans are the same, you are right too. I may be an anomaly but hear me out, bear with me as I type this out. I grew up as the only girl of Chinese descent in my class for a whole 6 years in the same school. My playmates are of different tones of brown and yellow and yet we still play (and cry and made up almost immediately). When I scraped my knee I bleed, so did the other kids. Our blood is red. It's the same. And now fast forward 30 years my son is playing with a group of strangers in the playground of various ethnicities. He doesn't choose their colour he doesn't cringe at someone different than him. He's emulating me at the tender age of 4. Bless him. I plan to tell him to stay that way for as long as possible and be aware other people may judge us or react differently but that doesn't meant you have to react the same way.As a mother and a woman, I truly believe I don't need to be divided or take sides on which country is better than the other. The world is truly one big country. The universe is one big home for all of us. *Peace* #SueTiong
Now that is the essence of a business owner. If we slog and work hard and trade time for money, we are pretty much still an employee, albeit self-employed. And THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH matters, that is why he surrounds himself with successful people like Sir Richard Branson. To be a true business owner, we have to not only learn to let go, but ensure that a system is in place for the business to run itself in our absence. That is how JT Foxx can own over 50 companies from all over the world. He walks the talk and he practices what he preaches. There are no regrets for having invested my time and effort into my business and choosing to stay loyal to the JT Foxx network. The man himself is the real deal. PARTNER OR SPOUSE "PROBLEM" What if your spouse doesn't agree to it? I dragged my husband along and the rest they say, is history. Now my husband's business has also grown exponentially and my businesses are simply off the roof, with new businesses and new ventures and collaborations happening as I am typing this. We never dared to dream in multi-million dollar currencies before, we are truly grateful for the global business network that JT Foxx has built for us to leverage and grow. All these are happening internationally, yes, our businesses are growing, on a global scale.
Before we met JT Foxx, we thought we will be comfortable with only 'enough' and stay local. After we met JT Foxx, we owe it to the world to push ourselves to our highest potential and grow our businesses to its maximum capacity.What have Sue Tiong gained from JT Foxx? (If That is Still Not Obvious by Now) I am grateful for the branding opportunities JT has provided us with time to speak on global stages. I have spoken on stage in front of 3000 people and shared the stage with Randi Zuckerberg and Nelson Mandela's grandson, Olympic Gold medalists, celebrities and powerful multi-millionaires and tycoons. Never in my wildest dream I would have thought my speech would get a standing ovation from over a thousand people in my journey to be a global speaker. I am the proud representative from Malaysia to speak at the Tycoons of Wealth in South Africa. The different countries and cultures are just coming together to unite under one organisation and that in itself is just amazing, thank you JT Foxx for bridging the gap where business owners and entrepreneurs around the world overlook their differences to collaborate and in turn promoting world peace. I hereby nominate JT to win the Nobel Peace Prize for such an exemplary piece of work! BRUSHING SHOULDERS WITH THE STARS - 50 Cent and JOHN TRAVOLTA! (gasp) One of my most memorable moments was when John Travolta spoke to me when a star-struck me took a picture with him. I honestly forgot what he said because it felt so surreal. Thanks to JT Foxx for sharing the stage with us and for sportingly inviting John Travolta to sing a duet with the female audience. Man, that was a duet to remember. ... BUT MY KIDS ARE STILL SMALL (OR BIG OR STILL AT HOME) Now that is one excuse which I was also guilty of at one time. I used my children as an excuse to not take much action until my coach shook me and said Children Should be the REASON you work hard, NOT an excuse for inaction. Thank you JT Foxx for bringing Coach Cherie Eilertsen into my life. Thank you for the many coaches Les Evans, Joey Falcone, Reggie Bates, Kevin France, to name a few whom I have had the privilege of being coached by. Each and every piece of advice was taken and implemented to great results in my businesses. The ripple effect is endless! All it takes is just a single person to change your life. And for Sue Tiong, that person is JT Foxx. With Gratitude, Sue Tiong, CS Lee (Sue's hubby) and our two little ones and many others touched by us. Results Don't Lie. We are living the results each and every day. Thank you JT Foxx. Connect with Sue on her facebook page www.facebook.com/suetiongofficial or follow her at www.facebook.com/suetiong on instagram www.instagram.com/sue_tiong on twitter www.twitter.com/suetiong
Money is just a tool to get material comforts or to get the information/education we subscribe to. It is an exchange that must happen for a transaction to go through and it is as dirty as the person's mind when handling it. It is all in the mind.I am glad I had a breakthrough with money when I did. I do appreciate the struggles of those who were like me before this. Reach out to me. www.fb.com/suetiong or like my page www.fb.com/suetiongofficial Till then, wishing everyone peace with money.
Today is International Women's Day and may we all unite together in sisterhood and support each other!
No one woman is made the same yet our struggles are similar if not the same. Our emotions are the same, mothers feel the pain when another mother is feeling the pain, sisters feel the strain in relationship and bffs just get it and stay true and don't leave your side no matter how ugly your behaviour is for the day.
It is not really rocket science to deduce that WOMEN FOR WOMEN spirit is very much more needed in today's world where disparity and the gap is growing bigger when half of our sisters globally are being left behind due to them being born on the 'wrong side' of the world.
- Let us lend a voice to all the women who could not enjoy freedom of speech.
- Let us lend a hand to all the women who are physically confined and rendered helpless.
- Let us shed some light to all the women who are in the dark and denied basic education.
- Let us help in anyway we can for women to keep their children safe and sound, for women to have access to basic healthcare, for women to be able to have confidence and trust again in this world, to provide a beacon of hope to the women who felt the future is bleak and of course to all women out there, to let them know being different is beautiful, just the way we are born, no need for excessive and invasive procedures to conform to what the society deem as 'beautiful'.
Spread love, not hate. Happy Women's Day!A collection of random pictures of the women in my life including my baby girl and her god mother. I love being a woman and I am proud of girl power!
Happy Women's Day to all females! May your beauty shine inside out and may your heart be filled with peace and joy.www.meetsuetiong.com