2019 is set to be a year of plunging us into very uncomfortable situations and the tests that will follow are bound to stretch our limits beyond what we experienced before. Change is the only constant. Embrace changes and go with the flow. www.MeetSueTiong.com
A parent’s prayer for their children: Unbreakable bond that lasts Long after their parents are gone. ❤ Who is Sue Tiong? I’m a Mother first before I am a Wife and a Daughter and a sister and a friend. I am a woman in my own right. These do get different priorities at different time in life but they will always be my TOP 6. ❤ My career comes in 7th. Yes it may seem too slow or Too fast. You may not be able to fathom this woman called Sue Tiong. #SueTiong is a Mother and wife first, and a woman in her own right and doesn’t fit into any boxes or stereotype. 💃 I get women who asked me don’t I miss my kids when I travel for my career. I used to feel extreme and deep GUILT when I get these remarks. I feel judged. 😱 And I do get looks of pity from men when they asked me who takes care of my kids when I travel; the answer is my darling hubby. They pity my hubby for having me as a Wife. 🤷🏼♀️ I used to feel an extreme sense of being irresponsible and I even felt I was worthless as a mother and a Wife... as a Daughter who’s always absent and a Sister and Friend who’s only available online and never in person. The feeling of GUILT and Shame ate into my very core and the feeling isn’t something I’d like to revisit anytime soon. I wouldn’t even wish it upon my enemy. THE BREAKTHROUGH HAPPENED WHEN I REALISED: ❤ My kids still love me no matter what. ❤ My Husband still supports and loves me no matter what. ❤ My parents and siblings and friends still give me their full blessings regardless of what I decide to do as Long as I am happy and comfortable (I take care of my well-being) - My Father named me Comfortable and Happy as the meaning of my Chinese name. Oh yes my name is still shortish, three syllables including my surname Tiong. There, I do have a middle name Yii. It means happy. Today I reclaim my birth right to be happy: I’ve left out the Happy Joyful word from my name for more than a decade. Time to reclaim it. Time to be truly happy. ⭐ I shall be happy and joyful and not let others’ opinion of me taint my feelings towards what I already know very well is my calling and destiny. I have no right to judge anyone as I don’t live your life. If I am judged oh well it isn’t your life. And your opinion of me doesn’t pay the bills. 😊 May everyone find inner peace and joy. 🙏🏻❤
This is my first blog post for the New Year. In my part of the world it is already dawn of the New Year of 2018, the sun is rising and yet the rain poured. It has been raining for three days and my kids hardly had any water play time in our family vacation but they are not complaining... Ah the joys of being little human beings. The innocence and how simple they think. Becoming a parent made me reflect a lot. Why do kids need to rebel and do the complete opposite of what you tell them to do? It is to exert their independence and to find the strength in saying NO. The #MeToo campaign brought on a lot of confessions and a lot of victims, men and women and girls and boys all stood up and shared. In September 2017, three unlikely women formed a trio that became the basis of Project Cahaya -means Light in the Malay language. Our target is the youth, especially those who are below age 12. Call them children, call them kids, they are our youth, the light of hope for the future of our world.
She’s judged, she’s made to feel that she’s to be blamed for her own rape by the very adult who was supposed to protect her and keep her safe. She’s shamed and labelled a slut. She’s only 12.Project Cahaya aims to provide a safe space for the children to express themselves and learn to trust themselves to heal and to trust the world again. These children are supposed to be protected and yet for some, fate and the adults around them betrayed that very early in their lives. If this makes you feel very uncomfortable, I am sorry. What I am sharing; it is very real. Child abuse happens throughout the world, many suffering in silence. Many with no voice; many don’t even have a choice to say No or walk away. https://youtu.be/M9BNoNFKCBI This is some heavy post for a brand new year but while we celebrate it is also apt to remember those who are not as fortunate as we are, if we don’t do anything about it, life goes on and nothing change. Let’s take a look at the actions taken by females and even males around the world in the last century. Is it all muscles and grit and all hard to be strong? Do we need to break the glass ceiling all the time and have our hands and body bleed each time we fight to break the glass ceiling? Not only women but humans in general and the existing discrimination in place. Women, and also the minority, especially in the last 100 years felt a need to emulate men in order to stand up for themselves, however is masculinity the only way to be strong? Is it a battle or a competition to see who is stronger? Why can’t we have mutual respect regardless of who we are? What does strength mean to you? S-T-R-E-N-G-T-H For me it means grace in adversity and the ability to gracefully exit when you want to. Strength is in the power to say No, and Enough, and move on. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, may the world be the best that it can ever be in 2018 and beyond. ❤️ All pictures and photographs are credited to Pixabay and my personal collection.
- How do you eat the elephant? One bite at a time.
- How to you tackle a HUGE task? One small item on the checklist at a time.
- How do you finish writing a book? One word at a time.
- How do you complete the journey to success? One baby step at a time.
- I don't think we can ever complete the journey to success anyway. There is always room for improvement and the human species thrive and survive over the millennia by innovating and always pushing the limits and boundary.
- We are all still growing.
- We can choose to be happy or to be unhappy. May our journey in growth and fulfillment be filled with joyful steps!!!
- Happy October everyone! My fav month of the year just because it is my birth month lol.
- This year has been phenomenal for me and just when I thought it could not get better, here I am on 30th October typing this entry in excitement of a new opportunity and many new business ventures and so many new possibilities in the next coming weeks!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
- People matters. Relationship capital at its finest, yes I truly believe in building relationship capital. Be nice and be yourself - it will come around. How has your 10 months been so far? A baby should be born full term by now, that is how significant the year has been if you are to measure it to the length!
- Oct 31, 2017 - My first trip to the Philippines. Not for tourism but for business. Feeling glad, feeling excited, feeling thankful.
- So many firsts this year. I have been blessed and I am grateful and appreciate everyone who lend a hand to make this sure a truly wonderful year.
Don't announce your problems to the world looking for sympathy. Most don't care, many don't want to hear them and some are Glad you have them. Address your concerns to those who truly care, and only YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF. And so #SueTiong Writes again. ❤️ I've been guilty of playing victim for the longest time, "woe is me", it's never my fault entirely and I use my gift of gab to argue or present my case cleverly to make the others look bad, I didn't realise it at that time until some tough love lessons were delivered to me in the past two years and slowly I become more Aware when this pattern of playing victim started all over again and my goal is to nip it in the bud when I catch this habit pattern each time. I am not sure about men, but for me as a female, a highly sensitive female with my heart on my sleeve, I sometimes played the matyr as well. I will launch into a full on project or Mission to help someone or some cause and when something happened not to my expectation the entire cycle of "boohoo woe is me, all my sacrifice for nothing" internal talk happens again. I don't announce it to the world (at that time) but what I will do is to seethe inside and let the resentment fester, and when I got a cancer scare, it was a wake up call for me to take a hard look at my thought habit pattern in my life and how I generate these thoughts and the motivation behind them. What have I found so far? 1. We are all work in progress until the day we die. Celebrate every small win along the way. Ultimately there is NO FINAL GOAL because once you have scaled the highest peak, you will find that there is another higher peak for you to climb and once you reach that higher peak, you realise it's not the highest peak And so you proceed and walk on and soldier on. 💪🏻What's the process of scaling all the peaks if we draw it in a single line? The line will be a curve that is up and down and up and down and up and down and that's life!!! Just because you see another higher goal doesn't mean you need to discount your current achievement of making it to the current peak! Celebrate each win, no matter how small or insignificant! We deserve it! 🎉 2. Just like brushing our teeth daily, so does the same practice of purifying our thoughts, unless of course we choose not to live anymore so we don't need to consume any food, hence our mind won't be fed with any stimulation or input, which is impossible as Long as we are still alive. Being present in the moment, be compassionate, catch our unwholesome thoughts and transmute negativity into love peace and joy, as corny as it sounds, we need a regular detox, mind, body and soul. So do what you need to do. ☺ 3. Trust. I have learned to trust a few people after being burned many times by others. Don't lose faith and don't lose your trust. With each betrayal, I look at the lesson, I learn how to discern true friends who are really concerned about you as opposed to those who aren't so invested in your well being. Trust the process of hurt and continue to trust. We will all go through that and your tribe will come to you, just continue to trust, especially trusting yourself.😍 4. It's okay to say NO and take back your words. Change is okay. While accountability states that we need to keep to our words and commitment, depending on the situation and circumstances and changes, sometimes it is okay to back out when things don't work out. You can't force it. There's no happiness in force. So there, release your guilt and move on. You don't owe anyone any explanation, just follow your instincts. The only person you need to answer to is you and you alone. 👌🏻 5. Forgive yourself. Start by forgiving yourself. And the rest shall fall into place. It took me many years to realise this and of course I'm still a work in progress. Self preservation and self care are not sins, forgive yourself and don't be too hard on yourself. ❤ 6. Have a look deep look within yourself on a daily basis. Spend time with yourself. Be quiet and be still. I never dared to be quiet or be still it was like I couldn't stand the silence and needed to talk at each moment. So for the extrovert right brained people, I feel you. Took a lot of inner resolve to be still and yes while I am still a work in progress, I'm Glad to take the advice from well meaning individuals who care and now I like spending time with myself alone and in silence. Try it! ⭐ 7. We all have the answers when we ask any question.💡 Follow Sue on her fb page www.fb.com/suetiongofficial or Instagram sue_tiong And twitter @suetiong
It has been a wondrous journey in life and business so far and I am really grateful for everyone whom I have met. ❤️Everyone who comes into my life added some value to it be it as a blessing or a lesson, ✍I've had my fair share of teachable moments and have broken through some old programming and beliefs, even more so after I met Coach Cherie Eilertsen some 15 months ago. ❤️I've never looked back since. Thank you #PowerCoachCherie and everyone who touched my life in one way or another. Thanks to her, and also my own determination to make it work, 💜 I have jumped out of the airplane (literally in Nov 2016 from the highest sky dive in the world at 18,000 feet)💛
I realised I have been playing small and safe all along so I did something about it.💙Cast my doubts aside and took the global stage and now ⭐️I am an international speaker within 6 months of my first ever paid speaking engagement, built a global brand for myself and also for my existing and new clients, suddenly I get international businesses knocking on my door and my greatest wake up call was when my client of five years were "courted" by Frost and Sullivan to win an award,🖤 speaking of business, let's just say I've never dealt with so many spaces in numbers before this, I never thought I'd say this but it's fun to play the numbers game, I've always been a words over numbers person but the steep learning curve as an entrepreneur has actually groomed me to be a very number conscious business owner, $$$ 💛 you know your fire is infectious when you get individual entrepreneurs approaching you for collaboration and even coaching, it was a spin-off from my main consultancy business and now I am a business coach to small and medium businesses and consultant to major corporations. ⭐️All this came along in a whirlwind short half a year and still counting when I let go of my crutch and my excuses by quoting my baby wasn't even 1 years old yet and my Son not even 4 yet. It is so easy to cower and hide behind the veil of motherhood and just don't push my own limits and just "be local".
And then Coach Cherie said "DON'T LET your kids be your excuses, make them YOUR REASONS" and now they are 1 and 4 AND they are just fine AND BEST OF ALL I CAN SHOW TO THEM THEIR MAMA is living her life to the fullest and loving them all the same. ❤️Deepest gratitude to everyone including the naysayers, haters and critics, each word just make me stronger so thank you. #Gratitude #SueTiong www.meetsuetiong.com
I have been told I have been focusing on the wrong things earlier this morning. I had my call with my transformational coach Reggie Bates right before I my speech in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to fellow entrepreneurs and business owners and while my stylist aka make up artist Ambizxien Woo (Joan) has finished applying makeup on my face and was styling my hair, I told Coach Reggie that I am nervous about me feeling under the weather with a cold, strepthroat and mild fever with a nasal voice. He told me this: "You are focusing on the wrong things, Sue. Focus on the audience. Then you won't be nervous. Once you focus on the audience only them matters, it is when you focus on yourself that you get all these thoughts." I paused and thought. He made perfect sense. I then delivered my speech and had the highest closing ever for my own personal record and I am glad I invested in myself and I have a team of supportive coaches from JT Foxx Organization. THANK YOU. I am due to speak at three events in South Africa in the coming week. Intelligent Millionaires Network Gauteng, Johannesburg, SA Register for FREE now: http://clubs.intelligentmillionairesnetwork.com/Johannesburg/ Intelligent Millionaires Network Durban, SA Register for FREE now: http://clubs.intelligentmillionairesnetwork.com/Durban/ Tycoons of Wealth where over 1800 people will gather. I now have what I need to FOCUS. Here I come again, South Africa. To your beautiful land with beautiful people and beautiful hearts and I smile just at the thought of returning to this beautiful continent. Sincerely, Sue
When I crash, my energy level takes a sudden dip the lethargy makes me so exhausted I even get tired I don't wish to speak or even hold a conversation, I guess the extrovert in me needs a holiday sometimes too and retreat inside so I think that qualifies me as an ambivert? I have to remind myself that "Whatever that happens it must be good". My dad was hospitalised on the day I was flying off to South Africa. I did not announce that anywhere including on Facebook where I am most active on because that is personal and that is private. Despite my seemingly open profile across the World Wide Web, I do have internal filter and you think you know me but really there are more layers to me that you need to peel off and see me for who I truly am. So unless you know me well, refrain from judging too much please. Humans are funny sometimes. The moment they see I own businesses and that I am a serial entrepreneur globe trotting from the USA to South Africa and I regularly ply between two countries to conduct training and workshop in Asia where I am based in, they automatically assume I have it easy and I lead a comfortable life and some even started begging. Yes, begging, and demanding and even extortion. I have had to lodge police reports before but that won't stop me from doing what I put my heart into and I shall continue to do it well and strive for excellence.
- Just because I am the founder of a social enterprise called Millionairemom Asia does NOT mean I can give away cash for free. A social enterprise means NO Donation. The beneficiary/recipient under Millionairemom Asia are all required to commit long term and they needed to pull their weight and do their part and if that is not clear - WORK AND PUT IN EFFORT - bekerja keras untuk menjana pendapatan in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Just because I own many businesses and partner with like-minded individuals from many different countries does NOT mean I can be YOUR mouthpiece to curry favour from my partners and even my business networks. You build your own connection and I am not paid to speak on your behalf with someone else. I mind my own business. Yes I am a connector but once the introduction has been made you are on your own. If you didn't make it into my Personal Recommendation Album on my Facebook profile I needed more time and more conviction before I will vouch and die protecting your brand. Loyalty is not to be taken lightly if you get what I mean.
- I literally die a little, yes a part of me die each time I leave home to fly and live the high flyer life where you see me smiling in my pictures. I am a mother and a wife and my babies are born in 2013 and 2016, so you do the Maths and you will see how young they are. I know they are in good care and hubby is a hands on father but each time and yes EACH and Every single moment I am away from them I miss them so much. You can't have your cake and eat it too. I have to learn to forgive myself and be less harsh on myself: At this point in time I choose to fly to pursue my dreams to be a role model to my two babies so they will know the important lesson that self achievement for the greater good will not have to stop and "Children are not excuses, They are your reason to work harder." You are not in my situation so save some for yourself.
- I do sleep and I do rest and I don't exactly need to inform the world when I am exactly working and when I am not. Even hubby does not need to know the specifics. Do I even need to announce when I am about to make love? Do I even need to take pictures of my baby's poo-soiled diapers? Do I even need to share all that you are curious about? To what end? Will that information save the world or save a life or contribute to the betterment of the world in the long run? No? Then quit the entitled attitude to my private life.
- I strongly believe in engaging a coach, NOT mentor. Mentors can be cheaper or even free and you can have a mentor for life but you may not be held accountable to see things through. I have been blessed to have excellent coaches including Coach Cherie Eilertsen from JT Foxx Organization and Now I am looking forward to my one full day on-site coaching with Coach Joey Falcone also from JT Foxx Org.
- Do these coaching sessions cost me a lot of money? Yes definitely, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys you get what I am saying? What you pay for is what you get.
- Have I gotten back the money spent? Yes and many times over including the inmeasurable benefits from the body soul and mind level which lends to a more harmonious relationship with family and friends and at work and that makes me an even nicer and more peaceful person.
- Is JT Foxx a scam? Not for me. It depends on how much are you willing to invest in yourself in terms of money and effort. Giving time to work on something is a form of investment because while you can recoup money, you cannot get back time. That is why I am rushing and doing so much while my kids are still small, to plant the seeds which I hope will bloom into a beautiful garden by the time they are in school and I can lie back and enjoy the view.
Speaking of rest, whenever I feel high-strung I will turn to my baby girl and smell her pretty little head or if she is sleeping I can't help but smile looking at her peaceful face like an angel when she is deep asleep.
So yeah, sleep like a baby and take a rest when you are tired but Never ever Quit doing what you have already set out to do.May the new year of 2017 be an even better year for everyone. I know 2016 has been a spectacular year which is so transformational on all levels I am so grateful to everyone whom I connected with, yeah including the haters, haters will hate, so that's inevitable and I need to be nonchalant about it I guess, we are all still a work in progress.
Joy, peace and loveCheck out my business webpage www.meetsuetiong.com
Happy birthday to my darling husband, my rock of support, my pillar of strength and my security net which catches me whenever I fall and my gentle wind that caresses my wounded soul that lent me the courage to try again after each time I stumble, my consistent safe space provider and my confidante who knows me as much as I know myself if not better, a loving father and hands on in everything that he does... we have grown so much since we have been together for more than 13 years our love have matured as we have physically aged, may we cherish more wonderful moments here and now and while I don't dare to think of the day we will part, I pray for many more happy years with you and our little family ahead. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR HUSBAND. Love you for eternity. Xoxo Sue Tiong
Happy birthday, JT Foxx, the world's No 1 Wealth Coach My businesses knew no limit after meeting you! It has been the best year yet for my husband and I and having a strong support system in the business network JT brought together with his annual Family Reunion and many live events globally you can check out his schedule at www.jtfoxxlive.com #JTFoxx #FamilyFirst #Loyalty Results Don't Lie and for those of you who are just about to start a business or already owning businesses, a solopreneur or already manages over 300 staff member, his team of coaches are the cream of the crop and one of the best things that happened this year (besides our surprise baby girl) is meeting Power Coach Cherie Eilertsen. Thank you JT Foxx, people say you change countries one country at a time, but for me you have changed my entire life and I could see that you genuinely care, so by being loyal and genuine, that is how you change lives one at a time and in turn change an entire generation of entrepreneurs globally. Such powerful impact I won't be surprised if you win the Nobel Prize soon! Happy Birthday JT. Have a blast and please don't stop changing lives, changing the world. #FamilyFirst With gratitude and pride to be part of the JT Foxx Family First, Sue Tiong