A parent’s prayer for their children: Unbreakable bond that lasts Long after their parents are gone. ❤ Who is Sue Tiong? I’m a Mother first before I am a Wife and a Daughter and a sister and a friend. I am a woman in my own right. These do get different priorities at different time in life but they will always be my TOP 6. ❤ My career comes in 7th. Yes it may seem too slow or Too fast. You may not be able to fathom this woman called Sue Tiong. #SueTiong is a Mother and wife first, and a woman in her own right and doesn’t fit into any boxes or stereotype. 💃 I get women who asked me don’t I miss my kids when I travel for my career. I used to feel extreme and deep GUILT when I get these remarks. I feel judged. 😱 And I do get looks of pity from men when they asked me who takes care of my kids when I travel; the answer is my darling hubby. They pity my hubby for having me as a Wife. 🤷🏼♀️ I used to feel an extreme sense of being irresponsible and I even felt I was worthless as a mother and a Wife... as a Daughter who’s always absent and a Sister and Friend who’s only available online and never in person. The feeling of GUILT and Shame ate into my very core and the feeling isn’t something I’d like to revisit anytime soon. I wouldn’t even wish it upon my enemy. THE BREAKTHROUGH HAPPENED WHEN I REALISED: ❤ My kids still love me no matter what. ❤ My Husband still supports and loves me no matter what. ❤ My parents and siblings and friends still give me their full blessings regardless of what I decide to do as Long as I am happy and comfortable (I take care of my well-being) - My Father named me Comfortable and Happy as the meaning of my Chinese name. Oh yes my name is still shortish, three syllables including my surname Tiong. There, I do have a middle name Yii. It means happy. Today I reclaim my birth right to be happy: I’ve left out the Happy Joyful word from my name for more than a decade. Time to reclaim it. Time to be truly happy. ⭐ I shall be happy and joyful and not let others’ opinion of me taint my feelings towards what I already know very well is my calling and destiny. I have no right to judge anyone as I don’t live your life. If I am judged oh well it isn’t your life. And your opinion of me doesn’t pay the bills. 😊 May everyone find inner peace and joy. 🙏🏻❤
I have been told I have been focusing on the wrong things earlier this morning. I had my call with my transformational coach Reggie Bates right before I my speech in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to fellow entrepreneurs and business owners and while my stylist aka make up artist Ambizxien Woo (Joan) has finished applying makeup on my face and was styling my hair, I told Coach Reggie that I am nervous about me feeling under the weather with a cold, strepthroat and mild fever with a nasal voice. He told me this: "You are focusing on the wrong things, Sue. Focus on the audience. Then you won't be nervous. Once you focus on the audience only them matters, it is when you focus on yourself that you get all these thoughts." I paused and thought. He made perfect sense. I then delivered my speech and had the highest closing ever for my own personal record and I am glad I invested in myself and I have a team of supportive coaches from JT Foxx Organization. THANK YOU. I am due to speak at three events in South Africa in the coming week. Intelligent Millionaires Network Gauteng, Johannesburg, SA Register for FREE now: http://clubs.intelligentmillionairesnetwork.com/Johannesburg/ Intelligent Millionaires Network Durban, SA Register for FREE now: http://clubs.intelligentmillionairesnetwork.com/Durban/ Tycoons of Wealth where over 1800 people will gather. I now have what I need to FOCUS. Here I come again, South Africa. To your beautiful land with beautiful people and beautiful hearts and I smile just at the thought of returning to this beautiful continent. Sincerely, Sue
When I crash, my energy level takes a sudden dip the lethargy makes me so exhausted I even get tired I don't wish to speak or even hold a conversation, I guess the extrovert in me needs a holiday sometimes too and retreat inside so I think that qualifies me as an ambivert? I have to remind myself that "Whatever that happens it must be good". My dad was hospitalised on the day I was flying off to South Africa. I did not announce that anywhere including on Facebook where I am most active on because that is personal and that is private. Despite my seemingly open profile across the World Wide Web, I do have internal filter and you think you know me but really there are more layers to me that you need to peel off and see me for who I truly am. So unless you know me well, refrain from judging too much please. Humans are funny sometimes. The moment they see I own businesses and that I am a serial entrepreneur globe trotting from the USA to South Africa and I regularly ply between two countries to conduct training and workshop in Asia where I am based in, they automatically assume I have it easy and I lead a comfortable life and some even started begging. Yes, begging, and demanding and even extortion. I have had to lodge police reports before but that won't stop me from doing what I put my heart into and I shall continue to do it well and strive for excellence.
- Just because I am the founder of a social enterprise called Millionairemom Asia does NOT mean I can give away cash for free. A social enterprise means NO Donation. The beneficiary/recipient under Millionairemom Asia are all required to commit long term and they needed to pull their weight and do their part and if that is not clear - WORK AND PUT IN EFFORT - bekerja keras untuk menjana pendapatan in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Just because I own many businesses and partner with like-minded individuals from many different countries does NOT mean I can be YOUR mouthpiece to curry favour from my partners and even my business networks. You build your own connection and I am not paid to speak on your behalf with someone else. I mind my own business. Yes I am a connector but once the introduction has been made you are on your own. If you didn't make it into my Personal Recommendation Album on my Facebook profile I needed more time and more conviction before I will vouch and die protecting your brand. Loyalty is not to be taken lightly if you get what I mean.
- I literally die a little, yes a part of me die each time I leave home to fly and live the high flyer life where you see me smiling in my pictures. I am a mother and a wife and my babies are born in 2013 and 2016, so you do the Maths and you will see how young they are. I know they are in good care and hubby is a hands on father but each time and yes EACH and Every single moment I am away from them I miss them so much. You can't have your cake and eat it too. I have to learn to forgive myself and be less harsh on myself: At this point in time I choose to fly to pursue my dreams to be a role model to my two babies so they will know the important lesson that self achievement for the greater good will not have to stop and "Children are not excuses, They are your reason to work harder." You are not in my situation so save some for yourself.
- I do sleep and I do rest and I don't exactly need to inform the world when I am exactly working and when I am not. Even hubby does not need to know the specifics. Do I even need to announce when I am about to make love? Do I even need to take pictures of my baby's poo-soiled diapers? Do I even need to share all that you are curious about? To what end? Will that information save the world or save a life or contribute to the betterment of the world in the long run? No? Then quit the entitled attitude to my private life.
- I strongly believe in engaging a coach, NOT mentor. Mentors can be cheaper or even free and you can have a mentor for life but you may not be held accountable to see things through. I have been blessed to have excellent coaches including Coach Cherie Eilertsen from JT Foxx Organization and Now I am looking forward to my one full day on-site coaching with Coach Joey Falcone also from JT Foxx Org.
- Do these coaching sessions cost me a lot of money? Yes definitely, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys you get what I am saying? What you pay for is what you get.
- Have I gotten back the money spent? Yes and many times over including the inmeasurable benefits from the body soul and mind level which lends to a more harmonious relationship with family and friends and at work and that makes me an even nicer and more peaceful person.
- Is JT Foxx a scam? Not for me. It depends on how much are you willing to invest in yourself in terms of money and effort. Giving time to work on something is a form of investment because while you can recoup money, you cannot get back time. That is why I am rushing and doing so much while my kids are still small, to plant the seeds which I hope will bloom into a beautiful garden by the time they are in school and I can lie back and enjoy the view.
Speaking of rest, whenever I feel high-strung I will turn to my baby girl and smell her pretty little head or if she is sleeping I can't help but smile looking at her peaceful face like an angel when she is deep asleep.
So yeah, sleep like a baby and take a rest when you are tired but Never ever Quit doing what you have already set out to do.May the new year of 2017 be an even better year for everyone. I know 2016 has been a spectacular year which is so transformational on all levels I am so grateful to everyone whom I connected with, yeah including the haters, haters will hate, so that's inevitable and I need to be nonchalant about it I guess, we are all still a work in progress.
Joy, peace and loveCheck out my business webpage www.meetsuetiong.com
Happy birthday, JT Foxx, the world's No 1 Wealth Coach My businesses knew no limit after meeting you! It has been the best year yet for my husband and I and having a strong support system in the business network JT brought together with his annual Family Reunion and many live events globally you can check out his schedule at www.jtfoxxlive.com #JTFoxx #FamilyFirst #Loyalty Results Don't Lie and for those of you who are just about to start a business or already owning businesses, a solopreneur or already manages over 300 staff member, his team of coaches are the cream of the crop and one of the best things that happened this year (besides our surprise baby girl) is meeting Power Coach Cherie Eilertsen. Thank you JT Foxx, people say you change countries one country at a time, but for me you have changed my entire life and I could see that you genuinely care, so by being loyal and genuine, that is how you change lives one at a time and in turn change an entire generation of entrepreneurs globally. Such powerful impact I won't be surprised if you win the Nobel Prize soon! Happy Birthday JT. Have a blast and please don't stop changing lives, changing the world. #FamilyFirst With gratitude and pride to be part of the JT Foxx Family First, Sue Tiong
Awesome #FamilyFirst #JTFoxx #FamilyReunion #JTFoxxFamilyReunion Nov 10-13, 2016 It has been a truly transformational experience meeting 1500 entrepreneurs from 61 countries from around the world. And it isn't half way through yet!!! Two more days to go!
Wow, just wow. The people I met, old friends and new friends, they are just amazing and I aim to meet as many people as possible before the end of this four-day-event! I do get people who asked why do I post on Facebook so much and my answer is "Why Not?"This is the way I operate, utilising existing tools to make communication seamless. AND it is hard work I tell you, to match the faces to the name and to remember details about each new person I meet and to recall details of those I haven't met in a few months whom I may have only met once or twice, but the effort is well worth it! Today at lunch I had a deep talk with someone I just met and both Michelle Renaldo Ferguson and I had tears in our eyes as our hearts resonated while sharing our experiences about life, illness and death which are inevitable in life. JT Foxx and the JT Foxx Org bring way more than business coaching to all of us, it is the experience that counts and the network which adds to our net worth is just wow. And please don't fear me if I suggest we take a wefie (picture of more than a person with the front camera of a phone), it is the "in" thing to post things up on social media and staying friends on social media is as good as a phone call if not better, and yes I have new business partnerships born in the past year since I joined the Family, and as far as #loyalty goes, need I say more? ❤️😘 It has been a truly transformational experience meeting 1500 entrepreneurs from 61 countries from around the world. And it isn't half way through yet!!! Wow, just wow. JT Foxx bridges the people from all over the world, last I checked he has spoken at 61 countries all over the world and the vast network is amazing to tap into, it also brings like-minded people together and it cuts away at all the "what if they are not serious about the doing business with me or to do business at all?" We get pass all that because people will gather together when they share the same mindset and our core vibrates at the same frequency. It is just amazing and a truly life-changing journey with the #JTFoxx #FamilyFirst so far and things will only get better from now on!!! Oh yeah, we make things happen and if it won't work one way we find another way to do it. When my Coach Cherie Eilertsen asked me what my values are, values that I will keep close to my heart and will never ever compromise, No 1 value that I will never compromise is LOYALTY. I saw how loyal the JT Foxx Org especially JT Foxx the man himself and he truly treats his Network as part of his real family. Thank you JT Foxx, you have my utmost respect and my deep loyalty. For those of you who don't know who JT Foxx is, and you are in business or interested to start at business you MUST KNOW JT, check it out at www.meetjtfoxx.com
Well, yesterday I wrote this on my Facebook page: Today I pushed the limit again and conquered my Fear of speaking to people whom I perceive are better than me, you see my audience are business people and entrepreneurs and I consider myself a baby in business. Who am I to teach or add value to these people who are mostly earning more than me? Anyway, I shared what I could and I got positive reviews just for being who I really am. I feel honoured and humbled at the same time. Thank you so much to World's No 1 Wealth Coach #JTFoxx for bringing My Beloved Coach Cherie Eilertsen for her unending support and rallying me all the way since we started our coaching relationship this year, it has been a good six months and she bowled me over again and again, each call just got better and better I ran out of words to describe the impact this powerful lady has brought to my life as a businesswoman! And also a big thanks for Mr Yap Keong Foon of Business Connection Hub www.fb.com/bchmalaysia for inviting me to speak and a pat to my own shoulder for accepting the invite and bite the bullet and do it anyway and to my long time friend and new biz partner Mei for her secret agent deftness in getting things done on the back end and last but not least to my darling husband CS Lee, the father of our two kids, for his sleepless nights helping me with the music editing and slides for my presentation, what would I do without all your love and support, it has been a great 2016 so far and there are 3 months and 2 weeks more to go!!! Let's make this year the best year yet!!! #allpumpedup #suetiong #motivation Now that the immense relief has washed over, and 24 hours have passed since the event it is a good time for reflection. It has indeed been an eventful and fruitful 2016 so far and it will only get better from now on. Believe it shall and it will.
Like my FB page for more frequent updates: www.fb.com/suetiongofficial
When you come to a certain point in life where others perceive that you have reached a certain status higher than theirs, you make suddenly get cold stares from formerly close friends, snide remarks or even outright jealousy thrown at your direction. So what gives? We cannot control what others think and how they react so take this with a pinch of salt and learn to leave some of these negative people behind. Don't fall into the trap where you are pulled back down by these people. I feel that this quote is apt to know what we should adopt in this situation. "You have to remember something: EVERYBODY PITIES THE WEAK, JEALOUSY YOU HAVE TO EARN" ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
I have been meaning to post here since I have gotten my own domain name many moons ago yet I procrastinated. I AM GUILTY AS CHARGED. YES. Then I heard from one speaker earlier this year that procrastination happens because you fear you will be too great and too awesome to handle and I was like... "For real?" Let's see how awesome suetiong.com will be in the coming months as I nip procrastination starting from July 22, 2016. Challenge accepted! In the meanwhile, do get your own .com if you are into this personal branding exercise. Talking about exercise, that is another point for contention and my favourite procrastination. I get quite attached to procrastination. Time to detach! haha