She’s judged, she’s made to feel that she’s to be blamed for her own rape by the very adult who was supposed to protect her and keep her safe. She’s shamed and labelled a slut. She’s only 12.Project Cahaya aims to provide a safe space for the children to express themselves and learn to trust themselves to heal and to trust the world again. These children are supposed to be protected and yet for some, fate and the adults around them betrayed that very early in their lives. If this makes you feel very uncomfortable, I am sorry. What I am sharing; it is very real. Child abuse happens throughout the world, many suffering in silence. Many with no voice; many don’t even have a choice to say No or walk away. https://youtu.be/M9BNoNFKCBI This is some heavy post for a brand new year but while we celebrate it is also apt to remember those who are not as fortunate as we are, if we don’t do anything about it, life goes on and nothing change. Let’s take a look at the actions taken by females and even males around the world in the last century. Is it all muscles and grit and all hard to be strong? Do we need to break the glass ceiling all the time and have our hands and body bleed each time we fight to break the glass ceiling? Not only women but humans in general and the existing discrimination in place. Women, and also the minority, especially in the last 100 years felt a need to emulate men in order to stand up for themselves, however is masculinity the only way to be strong? Is it a battle or a competition to see who is stronger? Why can’t we have mutual respect regardless of who we are? What does strength mean to you? S-T-R-E-N-G-T-H For me it means grace in adversity and the ability to gracefully exit when you want to. Strength is in the power to say No, and Enough, and move on. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, may the world be the best that it can ever be in 2018 and beyond. ❤️ All pictures and photographs are credited to Pixabay and my personal collection.
Instead let me bring your attention to my own experience where it doesn't matter which country or which flag you fly, ultimately everyone is the same. Some beg to differ saying we don't operate the same way we have different cultures we speak different languages. Yes you are right. And when you choose to see that humans are the same, you are right too. I may be an anomaly but hear me out, bear with me as I type this out. I grew up as the only girl of Chinese descent in my class for a whole 6 years in the same school. My playmates are of different tones of brown and yellow and yet we still play (and cry and made up almost immediately). When I scraped my knee I bleed, so did the other kids. Our blood is red. It's the same. And now fast forward 30 years my son is playing with a group of strangers in the playground of various ethnicities. He doesn't choose their colour he doesn't cringe at someone different than him. He's emulating me at the tender age of 4. Bless him. I plan to tell him to stay that way for as long as possible and be aware other people may judge us or react differently but that doesn't meant you have to react the same way.As a mother and a woman, I truly believe I don't need to be divided or take sides on which country is better than the other. The world is truly one big country. The universe is one big home for all of us. *Peace* #SueTiong
Now that is the essence of a business owner. If we slog and work hard and trade time for money, we are pretty much still an employee, albeit self-employed. And THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH matters, that is why he surrounds himself with successful people like Sir Richard Branson. To be a true business owner, we have to not only learn to let go, but ensure that a system is in place for the business to run itself in our absence. That is how JT Foxx can own over 50 companies from all over the world. He walks the talk and he practices what he preaches. There are no regrets for having invested my time and effort into my business and choosing to stay loyal to the JT Foxx network. The man himself is the real deal. PARTNER OR SPOUSE "PROBLEM" What if your spouse doesn't agree to it? I dragged my husband along and the rest they say, is history. Now my husband's business has also grown exponentially and my businesses are simply off the roof, with new businesses and new ventures and collaborations happening as I am typing this. We never dared to dream in multi-million dollar currencies before, we are truly grateful for the global business network that JT Foxx has built for us to leverage and grow. All these are happening internationally, yes, our businesses are growing, on a global scale.
Before we met JT Foxx, we thought we will be comfortable with only 'enough' and stay local. After we met JT Foxx, we owe it to the world to push ourselves to our highest potential and grow our businesses to its maximum capacity.What have Sue Tiong gained from JT Foxx? (If That is Still Not Obvious by Now) I am grateful for the branding opportunities JT has provided us with time to speak on global stages. I have spoken on stage in front of 3000 people and shared the stage with Randi Zuckerberg and Nelson Mandela's grandson, Olympic Gold medalists, celebrities and powerful multi-millionaires and tycoons. Never in my wildest dream I would have thought my speech would get a standing ovation from over a thousand people in my journey to be a global speaker. I am the proud representative from Malaysia to speak at the Tycoons of Wealth in South Africa. The different countries and cultures are just coming together to unite under one organisation and that in itself is just amazing, thank you JT Foxx for bridging the gap where business owners and entrepreneurs around the world overlook their differences to collaborate and in turn promoting world peace. I hereby nominate JT to win the Nobel Peace Prize for such an exemplary piece of work! BRUSHING SHOULDERS WITH THE STARS - 50 Cent and JOHN TRAVOLTA! (gasp) One of my most memorable moments was when John Travolta spoke to me when a star-struck me took a picture with him. I honestly forgot what he said because it felt so surreal. Thanks to JT Foxx for sharing the stage with us and for sportingly inviting John Travolta to sing a duet with the female audience. Man, that was a duet to remember. ... BUT MY KIDS ARE STILL SMALL (OR BIG OR STILL AT HOME) Now that is one excuse which I was also guilty of at one time. I used my children as an excuse to not take much action until my coach shook me and said Children Should be the REASON you work hard, NOT an excuse for inaction. Thank you JT Foxx for bringing Coach Cherie Eilertsen into my life. Thank you for the many coaches Les Evans, Joey Falcone, Reggie Bates, Kevin France, to name a few whom I have had the privilege of being coached by. Each and every piece of advice was taken and implemented to great results in my businesses. The ripple effect is endless! All it takes is just a single person to change your life. And for Sue Tiong, that person is JT Foxx. With Gratitude, Sue Tiong, CS Lee (Sue's hubby) and our two little ones and many others touched by us. Results Don't Lie. We are living the results each and every day. Thank you JT Foxx. Connect with Sue on her facebook page www.facebook.com/suetiongofficial or follow her at www.facebook.com/suetiong on instagram www.instagram.com/sue_tiong on twitter www.twitter.com/suetiong
Money is just a tool to get material comforts or to get the information/education we subscribe to. It is an exchange that must happen for a transaction to go through and it is as dirty as the person's mind when handling it. It is all in the mind.I am glad I had a breakthrough with money when I did. I do appreciate the struggles of those who were like me before this. Reach out to me. www.fb.com/suetiong or like my page www.fb.com/suetiongofficial Till then, wishing everyone peace with money.
Today is International Women's Day and may we all unite together in sisterhood and support each other!
No one woman is made the same yet our struggles are similar if not the same. Our emotions are the same, mothers feel the pain when another mother is feeling the pain, sisters feel the strain in relationship and bffs just get it and stay true and don't leave your side no matter how ugly your behaviour is for the day.
It is not really rocket science to deduce that WOMEN FOR WOMEN spirit is very much more needed in today's world where disparity and the gap is growing bigger when half of our sisters globally are being left behind due to them being born on the 'wrong side' of the world.
- Let us lend a voice to all the women who could not enjoy freedom of speech.
- Let us lend a hand to all the women who are physically confined and rendered helpless.
- Let us shed some light to all the women who are in the dark and denied basic education.
- Let us help in anyway we can for women to keep their children safe and sound, for women to have access to basic healthcare, for women to be able to have confidence and trust again in this world, to provide a beacon of hope to the women who felt the future is bleak and of course to all women out there, to let them know being different is beautiful, just the way we are born, no need for excessive and invasive procedures to conform to what the society deem as 'beautiful'.
Spread love, not hate. Happy Women's Day!A collection of random pictures of the women in my life including my baby girl and her god mother. I love being a woman and I am proud of girl power!
Happy Women's Day to all females! May your beauty shine inside out and may your heart be filled with peace and joy.www.meetsuetiong.com
- Just because I am the founder of a social enterprise called Millionairemom Asia does NOT mean I can give away cash for free. A social enterprise means NO Donation. The beneficiary/recipient under Millionairemom Asia are all required to commit long term and they needed to pull their weight and do their part and if that is not clear - WORK AND PUT IN EFFORT - bekerja keras untuk menjana pendapatan in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Just because I own many businesses and partner with like-minded individuals from many different countries does NOT mean I can be YOUR mouthpiece to curry favour from my partners and even my business networks. You build your own connection and I am not paid to speak on your behalf with someone else. I mind my own business. Yes I am a connector but once the introduction has been made you are on your own. If you didn't make it into my Personal Recommendation Album on my Facebook profile I needed more time and more conviction before I will vouch and die protecting your brand. Loyalty is not to be taken lightly if you get what I mean.
- I literally die a little, yes a part of me die each time I leave home to fly and live the high flyer life where you see me smiling in my pictures. I am a mother and a wife and my babies are born in 2013 and 2016, so you do the Maths and you will see how young they are. I know they are in good care and hubby is a hands on father but each time and yes EACH and Every single moment I am away from them I miss them so much. You can't have your cake and eat it too. I have to learn to forgive myself and be less harsh on myself: At this point in time I choose to fly to pursue my dreams to be a role model to my two babies so they will know the important lesson that self achievement for the greater good will not have to stop and "Children are not excuses, They are your reason to work harder." You are not in my situation so save some for yourself.
- I do sleep and I do rest and I don't exactly need to inform the world when I am exactly working and when I am not. Even hubby does not need to know the specifics. Do I even need to announce when I am about to make love? Do I even need to take pictures of my baby's poo-soiled diapers? Do I even need to share all that you are curious about? To what end? Will that information save the world or save a life or contribute to the betterment of the world in the long run? No? Then quit the entitled attitude to my private life.
- I strongly believe in engaging a coach, NOT mentor. Mentors can be cheaper or even free and you can have a mentor for life but you may not be held accountable to see things through. I have been blessed to have excellent coaches including Coach Cherie Eilertsen from JT Foxx Organization and Now I am looking forward to my one full day on-site coaching with Coach Joey Falcone also from JT Foxx Org.
- Do these coaching sessions cost me a lot of money? Yes definitely, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys you get what I am saying? What you pay for is what you get.
- Have I gotten back the money spent? Yes and many times over including the inmeasurable benefits from the body soul and mind level which lends to a more harmonious relationship with family and friends and at work and that makes me an even nicer and more peaceful person.
- Is JT Foxx a scam? Not for me. It depends on how much are you willing to invest in yourself in terms of money and effort. Giving time to work on something is a form of investment because while you can recoup money, you cannot get back time. That is why I am rushing and doing so much while my kids are still small, to plant the seeds which I hope will bloom into a beautiful garden by the time they are in school and I can lie back and enjoy the view.
Speaking of rest, whenever I feel high-strung I will turn to my baby girl and smell her pretty little head or if she is sleeping I can't help but smile looking at her peaceful face like an angel when she is deep asleep.
So yeah, sleep like a baby and take a rest when you are tired but Never ever Quit doing what you have already set out to do.May the new year of 2017 be an even better year for everyone. I know 2016 has been a spectacular year which is so transformational on all levels I am so grateful to everyone whom I connected with, yeah including the haters, haters will hate, so that's inevitable and I need to be nonchalant about it I guess, we are all still a work in progress.
Joy, peace and loveCheck out my business webpage www.meetsuetiong.com